Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fun Fall Fashion


Now that fall has officially arrived, I have an overwhelming desire to buy some cozy accessories and snuggly sweaters. I didn't pay too much attention to what was trending in the summer months but for some reason, I've caught the fall fashion bug. I'm completely addicted to the fashion section on Pinterest with all their chunky infinity scarves, skinny jeans, and stylish boots. If you asked me a month ago what I thought of skinny jeans, I would have said they're awful and hardly anyone can pull them off but ask me now and I say paired with some riding boots, you've got the makings of a great ensemble.

I found this great site called Polyvore where you can see what fashions are currently trending as well as create your own collage of fabulous clothes.  They supply you with a huge selection of items to choose from and you put together the perfect ensemble.  I tried it for the first time and this is what I came up with:

Casual Fall




Ralph lauren blue label
$505 - harrods.com





Via spiga shoes
viaspiga.com



Debenhams leather shoulder bag
$47 - debenhams.com


Pretty simple and laid back but definitely better than my usual weekend uniform of a t-shirt and jeans.  Give it a try and show me what you think makes an awesome outfit. And if you want to see what other styles I'm loving you can find me at CBTMichelle.

Michelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment